Very cool, I'm impressed with your work! Keep it up, you're very talented!
Demo Update 1.3
Click to enlarge. Art by Fernando Dominguez
This update is all about options. A whole new set of options has been added to the pause menu for a total of ten different settings. Also new in this update is full roomscale support, the ability to jump in-game by jumping in real life, further improvements to the art style, and more.
Here's the details:
- Five new options have been added to the menu:
- Rotation Snap Angle - 30°, 45°, 90°, and 180°
- Jumping Method - Hold to Charge or Press to Jump
- Heads-Up-Display - Full, Jump+Markers, Markers Only, or None
- Aiming Laser - On or Off
- Reeling Direction - Default or Inverted
- Moving in real life will now properly move Gumball in the game. No more walking through walls or floating over ledges!
- Crouching down, then quickly standing up will cause you to jump. (Actually jumping is not recommended)
- The warning about no roomscale support has been replaced with a different warning.
- The reset button has been replaced with a second jump button on Oculus and a second menu button on Vive.
- Colors have been completely flattened for all materials except for glass and water.
- Speech bubble text is now easier to read.
- A progress percentage counter has been added to the pause menu.
- The skip button in the startup sequence has been moved in front of the player, and made smaller.
- Drones now hover around in a random pattern.
- Pulling gumlines will now only send you towards them, rather than in the opposite direction of your hands.
- Various graphical improvements and optimizations.
Get The Unbreakable Gumball
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.